The Harbor View Resort and Hotel has one of the most beautiful views from the porch that I have ever seen. The location is perfect for exploring the Vineyard. The concierge was most helpful in helping us enjoy the island. The restaurant is very nice. The rooms and bathrooms are small but well kept. I like restaurant coffee so fresh brewed in the lobby in the morning and evening would have been nice to sit on the porch and enjoy the early morning and evening hours and somewhere to get a cold drink would have been nice. The soda machine was always locked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown