The Harbor View Hotel is an outstanding place to stay. We have spent many summers in Martha's Vineyard but have never stayed in any of the hotels. This summer we rented a house as usual from Saturday to Saturday and at the last minute were not able to make our Saturday Ferry back to the Cape. With a Sunday ferry reservation, we scrambled for a Saturday night hotel reservation. The Harbor View was a great choice and they welcomed my husband, me and our 4 daughters graciously. It is a high end, luxurious hotel with a comfortable, casual and very beachy feel. We relaxed on the porch with a stunning view of the harbor and lighthouse. The girls enjoyed lemonade and face painting in the afternoon and somores in the evening. There are 2 restaurants. We ate at Henry's which I highly recommend. The food, service and wine were outstanding and the atmosphere is picture perfect. We were so relaxed I never wanted to leave! I could go on and on about the staff, the valet parking etc. You will not be disappointed. Trust me, I know a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown