My husband and I enjoyed a 2 night stay at the Harbor View last week to celebrate our 20th anniversary. The large room was beautiful and comfortable. We especially liked the small patio that overlooked the ocean.
Our package included breakfast which was wonderful.
The hotel is within walking distance to downtown.
The staff was outstanding, from the desk attendants to the concierge to the cleaning lady.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Edgartown