I just had a wonderful stay at the Habor View Inn. My room was very spacious and had a lovely view. The Inn does not have an elevator, so if you cannot climb stairs easily, request a room on the first level. The porch has rocking chairs that you can sit on and enjoy the view. A definite must...they have the best crab cakes I have ever had and coming from San Francisco, I've had a lot! If you go, be sure and say hello to Alfonso, the waiter. He's the best, very nice and he will take good care of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. It offers its’ guests an array of amenities from our Water Activities with “Scout” our center console, “Stardust” our vintage picnic yacht, outdoor heated pool, Water St. Restaurant and Henry’s Hotel Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown