My mom and I had an excellent stay at Vineyard Square as part of our first visit to Martha's Vineyard. Location is ideal in downtown Edgartown, rooms were clean, bright, and cheery, and the deck overlooking Edgartown harbor was a wonderful place to spend an evening. The service/staff in particular were fantastic. Wes was a great resource at the front desk - friendly, helpful, and offering great recommendations. We will definitely be back with the whole family next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Edgartown harbor and the historic waterfront district, this Martha’s Vineyard hotel is just steps from world class shopping and dining in downtown Edgartown. Guests gather on the welcoming porch and front garden square, share island experiences, and chat with the knowledgeable staff. Come visit and discover a mixture of "beach modern" style and warmth; an unexpected blend of history, popular art, spa services, harbor views and exceptional, upscale cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vineyard Square Hotel And Suites
- Vineyard Square Hotel Edgartown
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard