Charming, historic hotel in a perfect location. Joanne and staff are helpful, and knowledgable about the area. The hotel has bicycles that you can borrow to explore the area.
We stayed in a harbor-view room, which had a window view of the harbor. Room was cozy and comfortable. Just outside the room was a balcony where guests could get a better view of the harbor.
Given the lack of sleep quality, I don't think this would be our first choice for lodgings during future visits to Martha's Vineyard.
When guests close their doors -- the doors seem to close very loudly as there is no mechanism to prevent same. This is bothersome when awoken by a loud 'symphony' of doors being closed by other guests.
The hallways are somewhat narrow, combined with the thin walls, conversations in the hallway seep into the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Edgartown harbor and the historic waterfront district, this Martha’s Vineyard hotel is just steps from world class shopping and dining in downtown Edgartown. Guests gather on the welcoming porch and front garden square, share island experiences, and chat with the knowledgeable staff. Come visit and discover a mixture of "beach modern" style and warmth; an unexpected blend of history, popular art, spa services, harbor views and exceptional, upscale cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vineyard Square Hotel And Suites
- Vineyard Square Hotel Edgartown
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard