I travel often and never write reviews - but after reading the 8/10/2010 negative review - I felt compelled to write. My wife and I have vacationed on the Vineyard for over twenty years. About six years ago we found a hidden gem - Edgartown Lodge. Excellent value and great location - within walking distance of everything in Edgartown and buses to all Towns. We love to walk to the Edgartown Lighthouse and Beach, Harbor, Town Pier, Fuller Street Beach and Chappy Ferry - all short walks. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with A/C - which was great with the hot weather this summer!!! Small refrigerator in the room - great when you need a cold beer, water or wine or keep leftovers. Family owned and run for many years - the owner Bill and his staff are wonderful - we feel like we are visiting friends when we stay. It is not a five star hotel - but neither are the room rates. We have enjoyed every vacation at the Lodge. We will be back next year!!!
- Also Known As:
- Edgartown Hotel
- Edgartown Hotel Edgartown
- Edgartown Lodge MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Edgartown location, next to public transportation, near Chappy ferry and all restaurants. Edgartown Lodge consists of eight rooms and two airy, one bedroom suites designed to comfortably accommodate two to five guests. All rooms have refrigerator and microwave and outside covered deck/patio. Each suite features a fully-equipped kitchen and private deck. Private bathrooms, TV, AC, limited parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Fareportal so you can book your Edgartown Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.