“Best dinner in a long time.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Paris, France
“Best dinner in a long time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I were here for our anniversary just last night and everything was on the mark. Even during off-season it was a great night. We shared the lobster bisque and hot gorgonzola dip with shrimp and it was excellent. For dinner my wife had the salmon with the special thai glaze sauce and it was delicious. I had the lobster ravioli and seared scallops and I wish there was more...it was soooo good. Sometimes I can't help but judge the price of a dish verses the quantity of food you get so the initial price as listed on the menu for the lobster ravioli/scallps was a little hard to stomach because I rarely get the most expensive entree. However, if you judge it on quality mixed with the service it was worth it. I'd still get it again. We ended with the Caramel Chocolate Fudge Cake which was really good. Our server, Adriana, was fantastic...attentive, good suggestions, upbeat, and sweet. Ask for her if you can. The restaurant comped us pre-dinner drinks as an anniversary surprise which was really cool of them. Everything flowed right throughout the evening. Can't wait to go back but I know it will be a while before we come back to the island.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Southeast
“Delicious, cozy, attentive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a simple meal of chianti, grilled romaine salad, margarita pizza, meat balls and a "decadent" dessert with coffee. Nothing fancy. But the food was delicious and the service impeccable. The setting is cozy and attractive. We'll be back.

Visited April 2013
Massachusetts
“Extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We just celebrated my wife's birthday at Chesca's and it was one of the most fantastic restaurant experiences we have had in a very long time. The waitstaff was incredibly attentive to our party of 18. It was a busy Saturday night and a full house but I observed great efficiency of service throughout the restaurant. The food was amazing and I highly recommend the lobster ravioli. They have a great wine list too. I can't recommend this place enough and look forward to our next visit.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“A Special Destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Worthy of a special night out or a place to bring friends who've come to the island for the first time. Consistently good, usually excellent. Service that always goes above and beyond.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Martha's Vineyard, United States
“It's all about the porch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Just go get some big tall drinks with fruit, parasols in the drinks and sit on the porch. Great Edgartown people watching. Oh and the food was good, plentiful and service great. The front porch is noisy.

Visited July 2012