“Casual good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
new york
“Casual good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had dinner here one night - actually just shared three appetizers. Food was very good, our server attentive and helpful. Definitely a casual, family place. We tried to go again on a Saturday night and couldn't get in. So must be a popular local spot.

• Visited October 2013

Southwick, Massachusetts
“Lobster Ravioli to die for.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had dinner here unexpectedly while watching the Red Sox play Tampa Bay at the bar. We were supposed to go some where else to eat diner , but because the game was so exciting we decided to stay...and I am glad we did. I know the Wharf to have your average Pub food, burgers, onion rings wings..etc. But I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised about their full dinner menu and entrees. I had the Lobster Ravioli and it was the best I have ever had..TONS of Lobster meat inside and on top..full claws and the sauce was awesome. Too bad I have to wait until next June to eat it again. And if you are a New England sports fan, great bar to watch the game. They do have table dining in an ajacent room if you prefer to sit down for dinner. Great for families too.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Plan to share”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

My entree was the grilled salmon and because I ordered grilled salmon in many restaurants, I also ordered an appetizer and a cup of soup. The appetizer was the calamari, served at tenticles and the body of the squid with a spicy Thai peanut sauce to dip the calamari in. The appetizer alone would have been enough. The lobster bisque was okay. And then the entree came. Oh my! It was so much food that I had to immediately order a take out container. The presentation was awesome and everything was cooked perfectly.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bethlehem, PA
“Picture Perfect Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We ate here on our first night on Martha’s Vineyard. Having travelled all day we arrived early for dinner and got a great seat right at the window. The bar area was pretty noisy related to a Patriots game but when that was over things quieted down. The food was amazing and looked like something from out of magazine. My husband had the grilled salmon and I had the vegie pasta. We had so much food that we took half of it home with us and ate it the following night as well. We were the first diners to arrive but it filled up quickly after we arrived. Our waitress was great and was actually nice enough to give us other dining options for the rest of our stay. I highly recommend dining here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Low key & casual- amazing food exceptional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Dined here with my husband in June. We weren't sure what to expect from the looks of it outside and some of the rowdy crowds we heard when passing by but it was one of the best dining experiences we had while in town. Our waitress was so nice and helpful recommending what not too miss out on. The food was so good. Would definitely recommend coming here.

• Visited June 2013