“good food good service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“good food good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Recently ate dinner at 11 North. The service was outstanding. The food presentation was lovely and tasted as good as it looked. Small things...the lack of salt and pepper at the table and that we had to ask for ketchup to go with the hamburger and fries. I would suggest that they think about adding a bar menu, especially for the winter season. There are nights when I just do not want to cook....and am looking for a nice restaurant where I can relax and enjoy a nice meal with feeling it is a very special event.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Martha's Vineyard
“Beautiful Restaurant, fresh delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We ate lunch here at the downstairs bar. Excellent varied tap beer and wine list selections. I took the chefs advice on a crisp white wine that was perfect. We enjoyed the fried oyster and tuna martini appetizers. Both were light, fresh, perfectly seasoned with great presentation. If nothing else, I'd return for just those two menu items, but thankfully, 11 North gave me a few reasons to come back for more. My lobster roll was one of the best I have had and my partner said his grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup were perfect. The light modern interior is refreshing. So glad they'll be open year round. We'll be going back again!

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Amazing Addition to Edgartown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went to Eleven North for the first time this weekend. WOW!! Amazing experience from beginning to end. We started with the Fried Oysters, Tuna Martini and Caprese Salad. All were absolutely delicious. For our main course I had the Steak Frites, my husband had the Pasta and my friend had the Halibut. The steak was cooked a perfect medium rare, the halibut was mouth watering and the pasta to die for. I can not wait to head back to Eleven North to try more of the delicious menu items! They offer a wine list that has something for everyone without breaking the bank. In addition to delicious food, the staff at Eleven North go above and beyond to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.

Boston, Massachusetts
“The best thing that could happen to Edgartown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We've been waiting all summer for this restaurant to open, and when we went on the first night, we were simply blown away.
Often times on an opoening night, there are many hiccups with wait staff, food, etc....oue esperience was five star all the way. Our waiter, Paul, was completely knowledgable and well versed in both the dinner menu and the wine list. We followed his recommendations on what to ordre, and all 6 people at our table were extremely impressed with what came out of the kitchen.
YOU MUST GET THE FRIED OYSTERS!!!!!! Oh my goodness - they are to die for!!!!!! Another appetizer not to be missed is the Tuna martini -sushi grade tuna over a seaweed salad - and this presentation was totally unique.
Actually the presentation on everything we ordered was exquisite.
As far as entrees go, we enjoyed the halibut, steak frites, and pasta with lobster dishes very very much. The chef Matt came out to the table,and we couldn't complement him enough on everything that came out of his kitchen.

The ambiance of Eleven North makes this restaurant stand in a league of its own. It is casually elegant, with exquisite lighting (wait until you see the chandelier that hangs in the stairwell) It is by far the only restaurant on MV of its kind. If you knew the old David Ryan's, you actually will not believe your eyes when you see the renovation.

This is a restaurant not to be missed...we will definitely be regulars here. Whether you want a casual meal at the downstairs bar (amazing raw bar by the way) or a table upstairs in the main dining room, you will be very impressed on all levels. The staff, service, food, decor, and wine list all left us wanting to return asap!!!!

Thank you Eleven North - the Vineyard NEEDED YOU!!!!!!!!

NYC
“great new place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

both my wife and i were on Marthas Vineyard for a Wedding this past weekend and came upon 11 North by accident so we decided to take a chance, and we are sure glad we did.
11 North is a brand new(open 9/21/12) which is one of the most impressive features of the place, for those of us who dine out regularly know what a chance you take with a newly opened establishment on food quality. Well let me tell you 11 North did not disappoint the food was great, the room was cool, comfortable, and inviting. The service was spot on not in your face but very avaliable.
living in NYC we find our way to the Hamptons, but i must say we really enjoyed the feel of the Vineyard, we will go back to both the Vineyard and 11 North.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere