This was our first trip to Winnetu and we loved it! Great rooms, beach, biking and the resort is really well set-up for kids of all ages (ours are 8 and 10). Our favorites were the life size chess board, drinks/dinner on the balcony and the kayak trip. Hope to return yearly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 52 air-conditioned studios and suites and two cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Island Adventure Trips. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale Lure Grill restaurant located on-site. Resort open late April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard