We stayed at the Winnetu for our anniversary this June. This was a return trip for us. We found the staff incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms beautifully appointed and situated with a lovely view of the ocean and gardens below. I am disabled and use a scooter for mobility. The bathroom had a roll in shower with a separate shower chair. The grab bars were in great location but the toilet too low. The pool is heated and has a lift. The restaurant The Lure has only gotten better. A short walk to South Beach and great bike rides nearby were very much enjoyed by my husband. Edgartown and the Chappy ferry are only a 15 minute drive away. We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 52 air-conditioned studios and suites and two cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Island Adventure Trips. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale Lure Grill restaurant located on-site. Resort open late April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard