My daughter and I visited Martha's Vineyard in April this year for the first time. After some reviewing we picked the Winnetu to stay. What a perfect choice. We were early in the year and yet had perfect weather and the area could not be more gorgeous. Don't worry about things to do as there are plenty but the highest praise goes to the staff. What wonderful people we met who did everything they could to make our few days the best they could be. The hardest thing was having to leave. Thank you all so much for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 52 air-conditioned studios and suites and two cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Island Adventure Trips. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale Lure Grill restaurant located on-site. Resort open late April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard