We recently spent 3 nights at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort. We stayed in the Garden Suite and the room was beautiful. I don't believe I have ever stayed in a hotel that was so clean! We had our own private deck and a small kitchen set up that worked for us. I cannot emphasize how exceptional the staff was at the Winnetu! They were professional, courteous, friendly and so helpful when needed. The Lure Grill was the best! We never had a bad meal through our stay. The beach is a 3 minute walk and the heated pool was so relaxing. I would not hesitate to book another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 52 air-conditioned studios and suites and two cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Island Adventure Trips. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale Lure Grill restaurant located on-site. Resort open late April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard