We just got back from our 8th trip to The Winnetu. If at all possible, each trip gets better and better. It's all the little things that they do that makes the difference. I met the General Manager Dan one day while we were there and he went out of his way to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Just a down to earth guy who seemed to very much enjoy what he is doing. The grounds are beautifully kept. The rooms are immaculate ( which is a must for my wife ). The food at Lure is delicious. The nice short walk to South Beach is great. The Winnetu has been and will continue to be a vacation spot for my family. Thank you to everyone there. You exceeded our expectations in every way possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 52 air-conditioned studios and suites and two cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Island Adventure Trips. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale Lure Grill restaurant located on-site. Resort open late April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard