My husband and I spend almost every July 4th at this inn. We love it. The rooms and service are consistant and we've never had a bad experience. The location couldn't be better. You can walk to everything in Edgartown. If you're bringing a car onto the island, you get a parking spot at the Inn. (Advise them in advance.) That is just the frosting on the cake! Parking is difficult at best here. I'm so picky and I'm so happy to have found this inn. It always meets my expectations. Note that they do not accept pets or children under 9 (I believe). The Inn is best suited for couples or adults. No phones or TV's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn is an attractive Inn with the casual elegance of a restored Whaling Captain's Home on the Island of Martha's Vineyard in historical Edgartown, Massachusetts. We have maintained the tradition and charm of that era and await you as our guests for a relaxing, hospitable and comfortable vacation. Situated on the lovely South Water Street where many sea captains built their mansions; directly across from the famous Pagoda Tree, one block above the town dock and harbor; just a short stroll to many fine restaurants, quaint shops, museums and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- Victorian Inn Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard