Whatever you want to do on MV and you want to stay in Edgartown - this is a lovely place to stay. Very close to the center, beaches, stores, restaurants - you name it. Most of it is in walking distance, but the Inn is quiet, nestled away. Rooms are lovely. Well, furnished with modern bathrooms. Great views from the upstairs suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian Inn is an attractive Inn with the casual elegance of a restored Whaling Captain's Home on the Island of Martha's Vineyard in historical Edgartown, Massachusetts. We have maintained the tradition and charm of that era and await you as our guests for a relaxing, hospitable and comfortable vacation. Situated on the lovely South Water Street where many sea captains built their mansions; directly across from the famous Pagoda Tree, one block above the town dock and harbor; just a short stroll to many fine restaurants, quaint shops, museums and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Victorian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian Hotel Edgartown
- Victorian Inn Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard