My cousin and I spent Mother's Day weekend at the Hob Knob, a boutique hotel, in Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard. The hotel was easy to find on Main Street, and there was available parking behind the main building. We stayed in room #1 which was in the front of the building, but it was quiet and convenient. The room was actually larger than I had expected, and the twin beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the hearty breakfasts, afternoon teas with delicious baked goods, and evening drinks. Although we didn't use the fitness center or ask for spa treatments, they were available to us even on Sunday. We did read the Boston and New York papers and used the computer to check our e-mails. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, and Jesse did a great job of making arrangements for our private tour of the island. Jon from Jon's Taxi informed and entertained us during the entire tour. We had a wonderful time and hope to visit the island again. It was a perfect way to end a positively delightful trip to Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard