My husband and I just returned from our anniversary in Martha's Vineyard. The Hob Knob was a fantastic little boutique hotel which was minutes away from the shops and restaurants of downtown Edgartown. The bus stop is also within a short distance making it easy to access different areas of the island.
The Hob Knob's made to order breakfast every morning is fantastic, along with afternoon tea! Be sure to try their granola., chocolate chip cookies and blue berry scones. The hotel also offers a superb honorary bar service. I would also highly recommend renting the hotel's pedal bikes for a day to explore the island a little further. The only down fall is that the hotel located directly on the road and there is no water view, however they have created a quaint garden atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard