We liked the Hob Knob but felt it was expensive for what it was. It is a typical New England Inn, comfortable with old fashioned slightly chintzy design and Victorian nick knacks. It was very similar to Inns we stayed in in Vermont, the only difference being the price, 550 US $ a night when other Inns of this calibre charge nearer 350 US $. I suppose the high price was due to being in Edgartown but it was more expensive to than other Edgartown Inns (which were all full when we tried to book). The service was good as was the breakfast but it was on the busy main road into the town, it was'nt in the centre but a short walk out. Would I recommend it? Yes, if you are not on a budget. If it had been 200 $ cheaper I would recommend it out of hand, as it was it cost us more than staying in a smart hotel in Central Manhatten. The Spa consisted of a couple of exercise machines in the basement and a sauna. The housekeeping was good except for one day when they forgot to replace the shampoos and clean the bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Room Luxury Boutique Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hob Knob reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- Hob Knob Edgartown
- Hob Knob Hotel Edgartown
- The Hob Knob Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard