“crowded grab and go am” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Eastham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Buffalo, NY
“crowded grab and go am”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

known for their donuts, which were fair this was a hot spot in the am. I enjoyed the other pastries they served. Nice for a quick coffee run in the am before heading out for the day

NYC
“Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great donuts and good bagels. I had a jalapeno & cheddar bagel and the sour cream donut, which they said was their best seller, and an iced coffee. All excellent. My wife had a whole wheat bagel, and half of a chocolate glazed donut, I ate the other half, :-)

Small space seating wise, there is a bench outside, about 5 stools are the counter, and three stools with a counter at the end.

Medway, Massachusetts
“Delicious, huge doughnuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Love this place! The doughnuts are amazing. We bought a dozen doughnuts for seven of us to enjoy. I had a bit of the butternut, the chocolate, and the cinnamon sugar. All were fresh and delicious. They are also huge. None of the kids could finish a whole one which worked out well tor me so I could sample their leftovers :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Great Donuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

If you used to like Donkin Donuts until they started making them in a factory, then you'll LOVE these donuts. They are delicious and huge.

Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Great donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I indulgenced in the donuts from Hole in One every morning during our Cape Cod stay! I followed the reviews that I read and was sure to get to the shop well before 8am so as to avoid any lines. We probably tried every donut - and they were all great!