My husband and I spent one night here, having come before under earlier management. Our room was clean, freshly-painted and very comfortable. We had a fine WiFi connection in our room for our laptop, but there is also a computer available in the reception area free of charge for guests. Breakfast was a real treat --- great fresh coffee, tasty pastries, cold juice, and more --- and we found the manager to be friendly and helpful. We had a long chat about the hotel's plans to work on grounds, in particular to landscape an already nice property even more effectively to attract songbirds. They are also planning to fix up the tennis court ,and there has clearly been effort given to maintaining and upgrading the facilities throughout. You cannot beat the location for access to the bike path, which we hopped on in about 30 seconds from our room, no transporting bikes or riding on busy Route 6 needed! We will definitely go back, and I am already thinking about who I want to invite to come with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod