Just skimming Trip Advisor and realized I had not provided my two cents on our most recent visit, last fall as the season was ending. Our visit to Captains Quarters that weekend was a record setting stay for us, 5 times, all at the same place. I know for sure we've never stayed in the same place more than once, and even that was rare, usually price and time of year were the prime reasons. As a previous review mentioned, the reason is pretty simple, in one word, it was Helen! Prior to 2014, our last stay was about 6 years earlier, not coincidentally it was just before Helen arrived. We just hit if off with her, so helpful to a few little needs we had, so friendly, and incredibly hard working. It seems she was always there, and very visible around the property, caring and checking on the pool, they kitchen, of course the office, and overseeing any issues around the grounds. She does have a couple of diligent housekeepers that are there all season, supplemented by others during the prime season, but she does run a "tight ship"! For the first time ever we are looking forward to our Spring visit without the need to scan the travel websites for a price/performance decision, we will be calling Helen and thereby negating the annual comparison shopping of mid cape vs. Eastham. By the way, while we were saying our good byes on their season closing day, two different parties were leaving and as we make our way to our cars, we were sharing similar thoughts and experiences about our reasons for staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod