Pleasant stay for a reasonable price. Conveniently located centrally to most Outer Cape attractions. Also added benefit of being directly on the Cape Cod rail trail. Rode my bike on it each morning. Easy ride to National Seashore visitor center and Nauset Bike trail as well. Lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. Room was older but clean, quiet, and comfortable. Was great to have a little fridge too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod