Just returned from visiting the the Cape Cod National Seashore. We were traveling with a dog and chose to visit the national seashore since dogs are allowed on the beach any time of the day. We stayed at Captains Quarters in Eastham and it was within 1-2 miles of several beaches in the seashore (Nauset, Coast Guard and Marconi). It is located on the main road making it easy to get to other towns and places but set far enough back from the road to be very quiet. It abuts the bike trail with easy access to it. The free breakfast included bagels, toast, cereal, danish and /or muffins with coffee and tea available all the time. The room was spacious and very, very clean. Helen and the other staff were friendly and helpful. Obviously it is a dog friendly place. Will definitely stay again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod