My wife and I stayed at this hotel in August. We enjoyed the trip greatly. The hotel's outer appearance can appear a little bit dated and in need of a paint just but please don't let that turn you away from a great little hotel. The rooms are nice and quiet, while inside I could not hear a bit of noise from the outside. The inside contained a very comfortable bed and over all nice clean room. The staff was extremely helpful! At one point we made the mistake of locking our keys in our room. With a quick show of our driver's license we were given the spare with absolutely no hassle. I fully intend on returning to this hotel in the future and encourage you too as well if you are searching for a nice, clean, affordable spot on the cape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod