My wife and I were looking for a pet friendly motel on Cape Cod for the second week of October. The proprietor was wonderful and gave us a great rate. The room was very clean and quaint. The only issue I ran into was that our room was in a dead spot for the wi-fi and the one antenna I could connect to wouldn't connect properly, despite being re-booted, but that's a minor issue. We were impressed with the value and the quality of the place. The staff were friendly and we had a great time with our little dog along. Helen (the proprietor) gave us good advice on places to eat and visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod