After leaving a dreadful Boston area hotel early, we decided to check out Cape Cod. We drove onto the Cape with our hotel coupon book clutched in our hand, looking for someplace that looked pleasant and did not want too much for their rooms, as we were only spending one night. After passing several motels offering deals in the coupon book, we came upon Captain's Quarters (almost missed it due to inadequate signage). We found the rooms to be quite pleasant, clean and spacious. The rooms and entire motel are a bit dated, as mentioned by other reviewers, but this was of no concern, as we were only renting a room, not buying the place. Darkness...no concern. Why waste the day in the room, and at night, who cares.From check-in to check-out, the whole experience was a pleassure. Got great restaurant recommendations from the manager, breakfast was more than adequate, beds clean and comfortable..........all for a super low price. A great place if you are not expecting the Ritz.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel
- Captains Quarters Hotel
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.