Love, love, love this place and we'll return again. We couldn't get away for a week, so we bypassed getting a cottage rental and we weren't diasppointed!! I don't know where to begin...Helen was wonderful!! We arrived to Eastham in the mid-morning and she allowed us to come check in very early. When she found out our plans to go to P-town for a whale watch, she made calls to check if they were going out (TS Leslie was roughing up the east coast). She offered to re-book us for another day and made regular checks on which trips were or were not going out. Helen even gave us coupons for the whale watch which were a bigger discount than the company offers.
One morning I asked where we might rent beach chairs, and she offered us some of theirs. Breakfast on site each morning was perfect.
Rooms were spacious and clean. It was nice being able to park right outside our room.
Captains Quarters was convenient to everything! We rented bikes and rode on the CC Rail Trail and the trail is literally outside the back door.
I would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Quarters is located on the Outer Cape, in the heart of the National Seashore. Whale Watching, Island Ferries and Beaches are just a short drive away. There is also an abundance of small shops and restaurants nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captains Quarters Hotel Eastham
- Captains Quarters Motel And Conference Center Eastham, MA - Cape Cod