“Customers are a nuisance.....” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 26 Restaurants in Eastham
Cuisines: Seafood
Webster, New York
“Customers are a nuisance.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Kinda run down place ....food was acceptable but not great given all the choices in the area.

Watched the bus boy sleepily wipe down a nearby table...knocking the silverware on the floor...only to pick it up and put it back on the placemats.

“Say Whattt!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Lobster roll was awesome. However the service was better. Jamaican servers where very nice. My daughter wanted juice and they didn't have any. They actually sent an employee to the store to get her juice. Amazing after 15 years in the restaurant business I have never seen a restaurant sent an employee to the store for a customer never mind a kid.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Charlotte
“Not up to Par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We decided to try this restaurant when we were in Eastham. Guess the fact that it was dinnertime and empty should have raised a red flag.

The greeter was a very friendly guy. However, he was the only good part of the place along with the server. It was her first day on the job but did really well.

I ordered the mussels with garlic, oil and white wine sauce over linguine. The mussels were good but all there was over the pasta was oil and not much at that. The pasta was so dry and tasteless, that I just left it.

My partner had scallops which didn't look like real scallops. They only offered fries which he didn't want and the cole slaw was horrible.

So, for the price, which wasn't a bargain, I'd definitely go elsewhere. I wouldn't go back there.

Phyllis from Florida

I

Visited July 2014
“Great food Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My fiance and I stop to have the lobster roll for lunch and it was the best lobster roll i ever had staff very friendly atmosphere super good and the patio is really nice. I would recommend this place to every and anyone the best place to eat on the cape. Great staff friendly Jamaican.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“Good Lobster Roll”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stop for lunch and we had seafood,that's our rule in the Cap Cod.the clam chowder was delicious and lobster roll was very good the right seasoning the taste of the lobster perfect very tender
The squid my husband was also vey good and a very big portion.
We recommend this place for seafood lovers.
The place is casual and plain,just sop to eat and go.

Visited October 2013