We are a family of three and spent six nights at this motel during our stay on the cape. John and Melanie are great hosts, the rooms are very clean and presentable,and muffins and juice and tea or coffee with fruit get you on your way in the morning.Bikes are available to borrow and there are some great trails very close by. You can also borrow umbrellas and chairs for the day, and the beaches are ten minutes away.Centrally located on the outer cape,you can access the whole cape from here aswell as day trips to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket.The motel is on the very busy route six, and it can be challenging getting out of the driveway in the morning, but don't let that put you off as that is the same for all the properties that sit on this busy road. A dip in the very clean pool( with towels provided) is welcome at the end of the day.All in all , you really don't need much else to enjoy a great stay on Cape Cod.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Wing Motel is a unique property that combines the personalized touches identified with a guesthouse or inn with the modern conveniences associated with a larger, more upscale facility. The philosophy of this quaint, quiet property is to provide clean, comfortable and hospitable accommodations and personalized services. It is conveniently located to visit and enjoy the entire Cape. The property is for couples and adults only and is totally NON-SMOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Eagle Wing Guest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Wing Guest Hotel Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Motel Eastham, MA - Cape Cod