My friend and I had a very relaxing and easy stay at the Eagle Wing Motel in late June. We had a room with two double beds (with older style bedspreads, as opposed to the white duvets shown in some of the photos), a good-sized bathroom, and a small fridge. As recommended by others on TripAdvisor, we asked for a room with a backdoor, and enjoyed spending time on the back patio. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, offering up suggestions for meals, beaches, and things to do. We really appreciated the location of the motel - easy to find on Route 6, but incredibly quiet (we never heard our neighbors or highway noise). We were minutes from Wellfleet and a very quick drive to nice beaches on both the bay and ocean sides. If I was traveling on the Cape, I'd definitely consider the Eagle Wing motel again.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Wing Guest Hotel Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Hotel
- Eagle Wing Guest Eastham
- Eagle Wing Guest Motel Eastham, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Wing Motel is a unique property that combines the personalized touches identified with a guesthouse or inn with the modern conveniences associated with a larger, more upscale facility. The philosophy of this quaint, quiet property is to provide clean, comfortable and hospitable accommodations and personalized services. It is conveniently located to visit and enjoy the entire Cape. The property is for couples and adults only and is totally NON-SMOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Eagle Wing Guest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.