Checked in for a one night stay while attending the Wellfleet Oysterfest. Blue Dolphin is conveniently located on the Eastham-Wellfleet line. The desk clerks were efficient both on check in and check out. The room was rather outdated but very clean. Beds were very comfortable. There is a slider which opens out into a small deck like area facing the woods. The room is equipped with a refrigerator, coffee maker, table and chairs and TV with expanded cable. The bathroom, also dated appearing, was adequately supplied with thirsty towels and soap, shampoo and conditioner. There was a new air conditioner/heating unit. The heat came in handy on a cool night when the temperature was in the 40s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from ocean, bay and freshwater beaches, on six lovely acres, featuring private patios, picnic area, outdoor pool, breakfast restaurant, packages and much more! Open mid-April through mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphin Hotel Eastham
- Blue Dolphin Motel
- Blue Dolphin Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod