My wife and I stayed here on the recommendation of a friend. We were down Cape Cod to attend an event in Provincetown. The room was clean and quiet. Each room has a parking spot assigned to it right outside the door. There is a breakfast/lunch place right next door. I would stay here again and I recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in that area. It's close to the Cape cod National seashore and about a 25 minute ride to Provinetown.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphin Hotel Eastham
- Blue Dolphin Hotel
- Blue Dolphin Motel
- Blue Dolphin Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from ocean, bay and freshwater beaches, on six lovely acres, featuring private patios, picnic area, outdoor pool, breakfast restaurant, packages and much more! Open mid-April through mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Blue Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.