We stayed overnight at the Penny House inn last weekend. The house is lovely and and the innkeeper (Cindy) is very friendly. Our room was a bit on the small side was but was kept clean. The positives include nice breakfast (on the morning we were there, this included fresh fruit plate, yogurt/granola, and blueberry waffles with eggs and bacon), wi-fi availability, dvds available for borrowing, and a a little area with some refreshments (cookies, water, tea, port). The negatives were that our room was warm and muggy despite us cranking up the a/c (the room has an individual a/c unit and it wasn't very effective) and extremely low water pressure in the shower.
- Also Known As:
- Penny House Inn And Day Spa
- Penny House Inn & Day Hotel
- Penny House Inn & Day Hotel Eastham
- Penny House Inn & Day Spa Eastham, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 12-room B&B inn with on-site private day spa. All rooms have TV/VCR, phone and private bath. Rooms and suites available with whirlpool tub & fireplace. Open year round. Outdoor heated pool May-September, full breakfast & afternoon tea included. Spa & Honeymoon Packages available. Pet friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Penny House Inn & Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.