I stayed at the Penny House Inn with a big group (3 families, each with adults in their 50s and kids in their 20s) - and everyone enjoyed it very much. The owners and staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, which made for a very pleasant stay! The inn itself is lovely, with charming, homey decor and beautiful rooms with jacuzzis and fireplaces. The traditional weathered shingles and crushed shell driveway make you really feel like you're in Cape Cod (opposed to some of the hotels/motels in the area).
Food - Each day there was a beautiful fruit arrangement on the table, yogurt and homemade granola, followed by a tasty entree. There's also fruit infused water available all day long and cookies in the afternoon/evening.
Activities - There's a salt water pool and fire pit in the backyard. Coast Guard Beach was only a few minutes drive away, and there are tons of great restaurants, ice cream shops and mini golf within a mile of the inn.
I haven't stayed at another B&B on the cape, but compared to the other full service hotel options in the immediate area -- you'd be missing out if you didn't stay at the Penny House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 12-room B&B inn. All rooms have TV/VCR, phone and private bath. Rooms and suites available with whirlpool tub & fireplace. Open year round. Outdoor heated pool May-September, full breakfast & afternoon tea included. Honeymoon Packages available. Pet friendly room available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Penny House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penny House Inn And Day Spa
- Penny House Inn & Day Hotel Eastham
- Penny House Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod