We had the pleasure of staying at the Penny Inn B&B this weekend. On Rt 6 in Eastham, this historical property is well-placed behind tall hedges and a crushed shell parking lot (so the rooms are quiet). The new owner is delightful - friendly, attentive and focused on being helpful to guests (same for the staff). The Inn offers a mixture of rooms/shared spaces - including wide slat floors and beams - so consider your options for room selection. Planned updates/renovations should make the Inn even nicer over time. The breakfast room was cozy with tasty fare and daily alternatives. Nice touches include a salt-water in-ground pool, free beverages (including fruit-infused water) and assorted cookies for afternoon treats. This is an unpretentious B&B (which we like), a convenient location and great place to "hang your hat" for a weekend of fun on the Cape and National Seashore.
- Also Known As:
- Penny House Inn & Day Hotel Eastham
- Penny House Inn And Day Spa
- Penny House Inn & Day Hotel
- Penny House Inn & Day Spa Eastham, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 12-room B&B inn with on-site private day spa. All rooms have TV/VCR, phone and private bath. Rooms and suites available with whirlpool tub & fireplace. Open year round. Outdoor heated pool May-September, full breakfast & afternoon tea included. Spa & Honeymoon Packages available. Pet friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Penny House Inn & Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.