We had the pleasure of staying at the Penny Inn B&B this weekend. On Rt 6 in Eastham, this historical property is well-placed behind tall hedges and a crushed shell parking lot (so the rooms are quiet). The new owner is delightful - friendly, attentive and focused on being helpful to guests (same for the staff). The Inn offers a mixture of rooms/shared spaces - including wide slat floors and beams - so consider your options for room selection. Planned updates/renovations should make the Inn even nicer over time. The breakfast room was cozy with tasty fare and daily alternatives. Nice touches include a salt-water in-ground pool, free beverages (including fruit-infused water) and assorted cookies for afternoon treats. This is an unpretentious B&B (which we like), a convenient location and great place to "hang your hat" for a weekend of fun on the Cape and National Seashore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 12-room B&B inn. All rooms have TV/VCR, phone and private bath. Rooms and suites available with whirlpool tub & fireplace. Open year round. Outdoor heated pool May-September, full breakfast & afternoon tea included. Honeymoon Packages available. Pet friendly room available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Penny House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penny House Inn And Day Spa
- Penny House Inn & Day Hotel Eastham
- Penny House Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod