This was my second time this summer at the Penny House Inn. The first time I was with my sister for a girl’s weekend. Despite that fact that Melissa, Cindy and Nino has just taken over from the former owners on Tuesday and we checked in on Friday, everything went perfectly. We stayed in a suite and it was gorgeous- TV and DVD player, Jacuzzi tub, fireplace. Just lovely.
Breakfast is not to be missed- I’ve had everything from pumpkin pancakes to carmelized onion, mushroom and tomato soufflé. They attend to your every need and most of the time know what you need before they do. The presentation is stunning. I wish I had taken a picture of the way the fruit plate is laid out- just beautiful.
My husband and I went back this weekend and stayed in Moonraker (the top floor of the carriage house. Once again we had an ouststanding experience. I still can’t believe how well the inn is run given they’ve had 8 weeks. The inn is run like they have been there for years.
I have to say that although the food is great, the rooms are beautiful, attention to detail outstanding, what I like most about Penny House Inn is the staff. So friendly, funny and attentive without hovering. Can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 12-room B&B inn. All rooms have TV/VCR, phone and private bath. Rooms and suites available with whirlpool tub & fireplace. Open year round. Outdoor heated pool May-September, full breakfast & afternoon tea included. Honeymoon Packages available. Pet friendly room available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Penny House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penny House Inn And Day Spa
- Penny House Inn & Day Hotel Eastham
- Penny House Inn Eastham, MA - Cape Cod