“Quiet - and spotless!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Eastham
Northeast USE
“Quiet - and spotless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My daughter and I were looking for lodging for a last-minute getaway. I'm very familiar with the Cape and was a bit concerned, since this property is right on Rte 6 and most of the motels are not the greatest. But we figured that for two nights, we'd stick it out. What a pleasant surprise! The Cove Bluffs Inn is definitely a bit dated on the outside, but it is spotless and extremely comfortable on the inside. For an incredibly reasonable rate (dare I say inexpensive, in peak season?), we had a lovely king-sized bed in the most perfectly kept room. Air conditioning was available, but the room received lovely cross-ventilation and we slept with the windows open. There was also a spotless pool, but after spending our days in the chilly Atlantic, we didn't avail ourselves. I would definitely return. The Cove Bluffs Inn is located very conveniently on Rte 6, close to the best National Seashore beaches and several wonderful restaurants and sandwich shops. My only recommendation would be to offer continental breakfast - I hate having to shower and dress to grab my morning coffee! Otherwise, it was a perfect stay and I will recommend to others.

Room Tip: Probably the furthest back to avoid any noise. We were near the front of the property and only exper...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My girlfriend and I had a lovely trip and it was part in thanks to this inn. There is no refrigerator unfortunately (at least in the room I stayed in) but the old fashioned locks, the clean and comfortable room make up for that. There's a pool and hammocks which is a cool touch. The pamphlets and the fresh baked cookies that were provided are the little extras that make this place special. I would recommend

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Reasonably priced for what you get.....a quiet ,clean average size room with queen size bead and private bathroom. No fridge in this room however there were rooms available with kitchen at the higher price range. We had to ask for softer pillows. Might be wise to bring your own as some people do anyway. All in all this Inn is a good value. Close to the beaches and restaurants a plus.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. It was clean and a quit place to stay. We stay in the 2 bedroom unit with kitchenette.
My kids enjoyed having their own beds . The 2cd bedroom that my girls stated in had 2 twin beds.

• Stayed July 2014
Larchmont, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Small and cozy inn. Nice size room, very clean. Kitchette is small but adequate for making breakfast and packing a lunch for the beach. Grills and picnic tables are just outside your room. The staff is very friendly and the cookies are great! Wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Shirley, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We vacation with our two dogs which makes finding a nice, clean place is very difficult. Cove Bluffs Inn was a little peace of heaven for us. We loved our room, and small kitchenett, the room was big, the bedding was fresh, and crisp. The bathroom was beautiful, the floor and carpet was extremly clean. We will be returning next summer for a much longer stay. The only staff member we met was Leslie she was wonderful.
Our only suggestion would be to prune back to over grown shrubs and re-seed to grass areas during the slow season.. (That being said from a family that runs a Tree Business) we tend to look at these things.

Room Tip: We stayed in Unit 3 which is one of the units for families with dogs. Large room, lots of windows.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ridgefield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Cove Bluffs is conveniently located on the cape. We (three friends) had a 2 bedroom suite with kitchen, living room, bathroom. There are lovely hammocks outside, the rooms are situated so you don't hear the traffic on route 6, the afternoon cookies are a treat and best of all for me, the place is spotless and the staff is responsive to requests (thanks Leslie!) I couldn't be happier!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Cove Bluffs Inn? Share your experiences!