“Adorable and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Franklin, Tennessee
“Adorable and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

What a cute place! It is very open with outdoor and indoor seating. It is very close to the Salt Pond Visitor Center of the National Seashore. We started with hummus and clam chowder, both good. Our server was very sweet. We had kids' ravioli, baked cod and fish and chips. Everything was good except for the weirdo rice that came with the baked cod. I am not sure if it was a mistake or if it was supposed to taste like that but it tasted way burned to me and nasty so I skipped it. The cod was good but I think the fish and chips was even better. The salads looked really good. Great place for a fast and good meal between park attractions. The restrooms were clean.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I went to Stewart's for the first time last weekend with a couple friends. We were all really impressed with the food and drinks. The atmosphere is laid back and they have a large outdoor seating are and a large bar indoors. Our server, Michelle, was great. I will definitely be back here!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“delicious dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stewart's was an excellent choice. We had about a 30 minute wait, which we were able to relax in the outdoor Adirondack chairs. The fish and chips were very good, fresh tasty fish and the shoestring fries perfect. The lobster roll was loaded with lobster and very filling. Hostess, and wait staff very pleasant. I would say our best meal on our vacation.

Visited July 2014
West Cornwall, Connecticut
“Not a positive lunch experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Last Tuesday we went to Stewarts for lunch. I had been there last year for dinner and enjoyed it. This time, however, the service was horrible and the food so-so. Not worth the time!

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited in June around 5pm.We sat outside unbrella table no view is on route 6. Kinda pricey with no sides. I got baked fish but it was an orange crumb topping I dont know why they cant use real butter for a 28$ entree comes with nothing the only side sale is 8$. Also brought salad and entree all at once just to kinda move us along. I had 1 glass of wine dinner 95.00. And it is not so much the price it was not really that good.

• Visited June 2014