We stayed at the Four Points for a couple of nights on the way from New York to Boston as we needed a beach fix during a two week city based holiday!
I had read loads of reviews on Trip Advisor and elsewhere of all sorts of Cape Cod hotels and they were pretty much all bad so we were more than a little nervous of what would face us here.
I have to say we were delighted. Now, let’s get things straight, this is not a 5 star hotel in the middle of a fully functioning city. Eastham is a small town on the arm of Cape Cod next to one of the most gorgeous stretches of coastline we have ever been to.
The Four Points was fine. I would class it as an upmarket motel rather than a down market hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. The full size fridge was very useful after a day sweltering on the beach and the bathroom was more than adequate for our party of 4 (two adults, 19 year old son and 16 year old daughter).
The indoor pool looked very nice (we didn’t use it) as did the outdoor pool (we didn’t use that either, we used the Atlantic!). There are a couple of tennis courts as well should you feel the urge to play (we didn’t!).
We did not have dinner in the hotel but we had breakfast and both the food and the service were great. It was also good value when compared to the daylight robbery of an English hotel for a full cooked breakfast.
The only negative comment would be that the air conditioning was a bit noisy but we were so tired that it made no difference to us.
The beach is what we came for and we weren’t disappointed. We popped into a local beach store on route 6 to get some stuff and they advised us not to go to Nauset beach but to go north 3-4 miles to Marconi beach as it would be quieter. Good advice as we found loads of room to spread out, play Frisbee etc. whilst Nauset was packed.
Eastham is only small but there are a few restaurants around. We went to the Lobster Shack on the first night. Great food, basic place but brilliant atmosphere. We were in shorts and flip flops straight off the beach and felt over dressed! Next night we went to the Sea Dog (I think it was called that) and that was even better. Full lobster and all the trimmings for £8! Magic!
I would have no qualms about coming back to Eastham as we loved the place. It was exactly what we wanted, a couple of chill-out nights, good food, nice relaxed restaurants and a comfortable place to stay.
See you soon Cape Cod!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA