I work in management for another hotel chain and I have rarely encountered customer service on the superior level that I was showin during my stay over this last weekend. i called to confirm my reservation with the night auditor, Denise (at the un-Godly hour of three A.M.) and she was the example of customer service. I hadn't been to the Cape before and I was just wondering what there was to do. She told me that she would take care of me and have some information ready for when I checked in. I was expecting something generic and useless, but upon check-in, I was given an overflowing envelope that contained brochures, museum passes, itineraries, area info, etc. She had a letter typed up welcoming me to the area and congratulating me on my college graduation (the reason we were on vacation celebrating.) The letter had various attractions listed, times for sunset and a handful of beaches that would be great to visit for the sunset. She went out on her own time and got museum passes for us from the local library as well.
During the day, I dealt with various people: Cassandra, the front office manager, and Krista, front desk guest service representative, who were both very warm and genuinely friendly. Cassandra had wonderful dinner recommendations and Krista had immense knowledge as well as maps of the property. Donna was extremely helpful as well when I misplaced my breakfast coupons and had billing questions.
We were right in between Hyannis and Provincetown, so there was an array of things to do within a relatively short drive. P-Town was beautiful and the weather was perfect! I would recommend making a visit there part of your itinerary.
My only recommendations, other than giving everyone raises for their outstanding performance, would be that the rooms that have balconies overlooking the indoor pool smell terribly of chlorine and are very hot. The air conditioner had to run on high constantly throughout the entire time we were there. I am sure that these issues have been addressed before and have no easy solution.
Many thanks to the amazing team that works here! Any shortfalls that you can encounter will be outweighed by the people you will meet that work here! I will definitely be returning to this property and will recommend it to everyone I know that is travelling to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA