I have stayed at the Four Points Sheraton several times over the past 20+ years, but my stay in September for a wedding was my first in quite awhile. Little has changed over the years, which is good and bad. I chose this hotel because I had enough points for a free two-night stay, rather than pay $500 a night for the resort hotel at which the wedding reception was held.
Check-in was quick and pleasant. It is a two-story property, and as long as you don't need an elevator for luggage or people with mobility issues, you're fine. My room was very large, with two queen beds and a nice bathroom. That stale, musty odor that I recall from previous stays was still there, though five minutes later I got used to it and didn't notice it. I had a great night's sleep in the very comfortable bed, loaded with big, fluffy pillows.
There are indoor and outdoor pools and a small (and therefore busy) but well-equipped fitness room. There was also a wedding at this property that post-Labor Day weekend, so obviously the hotel can handle big events.
The location in Eastham is superb, near several beaches, each of which have steep climbs down to the water because of erosion over the years. There is also a superb informal French cafe, PB Boulangerie & Bistro, a couple of minutes up Route 6 to Lecount Hollow Road in South Wellfleet. Be prepared for a tough time finding a parking space and a bit of a line in the morning, but the delicious croissants and other pastries are worth the wait. Chatham, with its nice shops, and wonderful, funky Provincetown are short rides away.
Obviously, since the rooms were free, I couldn't beat the price, but overall, I will probably be back yet again.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Sheraton Eastham
- Four Points Eastham
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.