Ok, so we all know that options for hotels on the cape are pretty limited....that being said, I will opt for an Inn over this Sheraton Four Points next time.
I waited for 15 minutes as the woman behind the counter checked in another guest. She was unable to find the other guest's reservation, chit chatted about the weather, etc. For the first 10 minutes another employee was right next to her doing paperwork. He looked directly at me and told the other clerk... "I think I'll just be taking off now" and left me in line without checking me in... great service.
After my 15 minute wait, the clerk was unable to determine if my room (I booked one of their two suites) was even available. She said that it was double booked for the second night of my stay & stared at me as if I was supposed to say "gee, that's ok". She continued to answer the phone, and then proceeded to provide another guest with directions as I waited for my over priced suite key. Finally, she gave up and asked a manager in an adjacent room, who had been there the entire time, to assist me. Maybe could you have done that up front Cheryl???? Yes?
The property is an old motorcourt style hotel with a roof that has been installed between buildings to create the indoor pool. The rooms air conditioning units are facing IN, so it is hot, musty and the condensation sits in the carpets. If you have allergies good luck... There is also no elevator (remember motor court hotel) to bring the luggage to the second floor.
The Suite was average, but was not well laid out. The bathroom is in a room behind the shower, so it is off limits if you have a shy guest in the shower. There is only one mirror outside the bathroom and it is located behind a door. The walls were paper thin and the next door neighbors were so loud that we could barely sleep.
To summarize: HORRIBLE customer service, Zero respect for my time, dank surroundings and loud guests.
An indoor pool doesn't make up for any of this. Sheraton should close this place down until they can clean it up & train the staff. I travel 150 days a year & this is the worst experience I've had... oh, and thanks for the lesson on how to use the door key card, that's another 48 seconds of my life I will never get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points Eastham Cape Cod hotel is surrounded by beaches, salt marshes, bike trails, kettle ponds, and forests. Just minutes from Provincetown. Simple Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod Hotel Eastham
- 4 Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
- Eastham Sheraton
- Eastham Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod MA