My partner and I stayed at The Inn At The Oaks on opening weekend in March and were THRILLED by our experience there! We arrived in the evening and were given a quick tour of the public areas of the main house and then shown to our room. We were delighted by our room - it was large and quiet with many windows that overlooked the Inn's spacious grounds. The staff at the In were helpful in suggesting places nearby for us to eat dinner. On Saturday, the owner of the Inn gave us a tour of the grounds and told us a great deal about the history of the place. The breakfasts were a nice selection of healthy food. We checked out Sunday morning and resolved to return later in the season when the weather is warmer. We'd both like to thank the staff and owner of the In for being so welcoming, gracious, and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod