We purchased a Living Social deal and were very happy with our stay at the Inn at the Oaks. Our family of 5 stayed in top room of the Carriage House in the back with other dog owners, so we felt comfortable with the few barks our dog made. Our suite was comfortable and spacious, with queen on one side, 2 twins on the other, and fun sailboat privacy screens that the kids enjoyed. They were really mesmerized with the place. Beautiful property. We had a large yard to play in and walk the dog. The tetherball was a plus.
It is located on the busy main road but the noise didn't affect us in the back of the property, with windows shut. Breakfast was a nice selection of baked goods and fruit and the service was excellent. The only suggestion would be not to have carpet in a dog-friendly room, a slight odor that does disappear after you're there for a while, but it made me nervous about having an accident with our dog which, luckily, we didn't. A great first experience in Cape Cod!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod