We stayed for 3 nights at this lovely old house just off US6, well placed for Provincetown, bay beaches, ocean beaches and all the other attractions of the Cape. It was immediately welcoming after a long drive, with coffee and home made cookies laid out, and a friendly reception from the staff. While we were there the delicious smell of baking often filled the house and the resulting muffins, scones, cakes, breads all appeared at breakfast time. Yum! The only drawback was that our room (Nauset) had a separate bathroom just across the landing. Not a big deal, but slightly inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod