What a fantastic place to be!
Location is perfect, just a few miles from Coast Guard Beach and Nauset Light Beach (National seashore)
The Inn looks beautiful.
The rooms are beautiful, the garden big and relaxing and we really loved to sit on the veranda and read a book.
The inn keepers are so friendly and helpful. You feel at home right away.
The first 2 nights, we stayed in the Sunset Room, which is beautiful.
For the last night we had to change rooms because the Sunset Room was already booked, and we got the Garden Room. Also perfect! We even had our own fireplace.
Breakfast is great! Not the fat breakfast you get at all other American hotels, but a breakfast with fresh fruitsalad, homemade muffins, toast etc.
We really love the place and we come back if we go to Cape Cod again!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel
- Inn At The Oaks Hotel Eastham
- Inn At The Oaks Eastham, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at the OaksAt The Gateway To The National SeashoreThe Inn at the Oaks is a charming 13 room bed and breakfast located in Cape Cod's historic Eastham, MA. We offer spacious and light-filled accommodations, delicious and nourishing breakfasts, thoughtful amenities, and an unfaltering attention to detail that will ensure your Cape Cod vacation experience will be cherished for years to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, T4B, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Inn at the Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.