“Very Pleasant Surprise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Spring Hill Motor Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in East Sandwich
Spring Hill Motor Lodge
You added Spring Hill Motor Lodge to your Saves list
351 Route 6A, East Sandwich, MA 02537   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in East Sandwich
Massachusetts
“Very Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

I did not know exactly what to expect. Was a Holiday weekend and many places booked. This was very close by to our trips purpose (friends wedding) and is not the type of place we usually stay (resorts). The owner took our reservation and it was he who checked us in. Very pleasant and personable. Rooms much bigger than expected and liked that there was a refrigerator. Nice and clean. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

Everything we needed, great price and relly sweet welcome!‎ - A TripAdvisor Member‎ - 28 august 2009
The room was clean and comfortable - very nice person who was there was really kind and helpful. the room comfortable bed with extra blankets and pillows, coffee maker, refrigerator, cable tv, and hairdryer. good flavors from pine all around the hotel
My wife and I stayed at this motel last month and it was really nice;During this night stay we had great time.
we use the heated pool but not the tennis court because we don't play tennis.
The interiors are clean and there is a sweet time with all trees all around.
I highly recommend this motel-the rooms are clean and comfortable and reasonably priced, but by far, the best thing about it is the owner. Michel And Luce

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Scarsdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

We have choosen this motel because of the heated pool, the wifi, the breakfast and the location.
The location was not bad, but the pool was not heated, it was freezing and was not clean. Impossible to see the floor !!!
There was no breakfast in the morning and when the owner finally arrived a 10:00 am, he explained us that the information on the website regarding the complimentary breakfast was supposed to be removed...
The wifi was not working in the rooms...
When I called to make our reservation, the owner recommended us to rent 2 rooms for 2 adults and 3 kids (one regular room and one efficiency) and as the cancellation policy is totally unfair, compared to the other motels in the area (no refund after 7 days before), you can imagine how upset we were when we have seen that we didn't need 2 rooms.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Wayne, New Jersey, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

My wife and I stayed at this motel some years ago and it was fine; how I wish we had reviewed the many, more recent reviews here. During this 4 night stay we experienced most of the bad experiences as described by others here, including the nastiness of the owner/manager who appears from what I read here, to have his "act" down pat. He handles complaints with a sorrowful look (he asked me "What should I do...fire them?" when I compained about the unvacumed room and dirty coffee maker), or nastily yelling and screaming. We had to ask for a roll of toilet paper (he later told me we "used too much!). He refused to provide an itemized receipt, and called me an "ugly person" because of my complaints about a green swimming pool, unvacumed room, etc. etc. Stay away -- and register complaints if you did stay here with the Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2009

The room was clean and comfortable - very pretty. It had everything we needed - comfortable bed with extra blankets and pillows, coffee maker, refrigerator, cable t.v., and hairdryer. The grounds were beautiful - tall pines, trailing ivy, daffodils and a swing like my grandmother used to have - simply lovely. I found the location to be pretty central to our destination spots. Sandy Neck Beach is just five minutes away as well as downtown Sandwich, Sandwich Glass Museum, Heritage Gardens and other points of interest. And, lastly, we found the inkeeper to be a sincere, kindly and graceous man. He was very accomodating and concerned with our satisfaction and enjoyment. We will definitely come back for another stay.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
home
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2008

We appreciated the wellcome of Mr. Nasry Mangalo the owner.
Great facility and good exchanges with Mr. Langelo and the staff.
We recommend a stay.
Robert and Francine Vadeboncoeur
Montréal, Québec, Canada

• Liked — Mr. Mangelo
  • Disliked — The train tracks nearby.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Willington Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2007

My entire 4-night stay was perfect in every way! The owner is very very nice and the room was very clean and comfortable!

As a single woman traveling alone, I found the hotel to be safe and secure. I never felt any concern whatsoever. The room, a queen single, was quite big with a comfortable bed (I'm picky), a large TV, lots of windows (2 front, 2 back), a very clean bathroom, and more than enough towels and toiletries.

While I did not use it, because it was December, there is a nicely landscaped yard area with chairs and trees. I didn't look at the pool but assume it is as nice as the rest of the hotel.

The hotel itself is very centrally located to shops, restaurants, beaches, and a small outlet mall. Room rates are very reasonable.

I highly recommend a stay in the Spring Hill Motor Lodge for anyone visiting the Upper Cape. Thanks for a great stay, Nasry!

• Liked — The owner, room size, windows, closeness to where I wanted and needed to go
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Spring Hill Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!